Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sign Ups for Cup of Bead Soup with Lea Avroch

If you've been a follower of my blog, you're familiar with my Cup of Bead Soup project.  For the past year, I've purchased beads, sight unseen, from various bead makers and tasked myself with creating things with components I didn't choose myself.  It's been a fantastic way to push my design skills and break out of making the same old/same old.  In essence, it's a one-woman-production of the Bead Soup Blog Party.  


But this year, I changed things up.


Now, three lucky people will be chosen at random, and these three designers will receive the same bead I do.  We'll make our pieces and have a mini-blog hop on June 30th.





Lea Avroch is this month's Cup of Bead Soup contributor.  She's a fabulous lampwork artist and she's created a gorgeous focal bead for us.  It's made with silver glass (expensive and touchy to use so I haven't gotten the nerve to use it yet!) with murrini and beautiful patterning.  For this Cup of Bead Soup, you'll receive this focal -- and you use your EXISTING STASH to make something. 


Measurements 

width  ~32 mm
height  ~30 mm
depth ~ 14 mm

Cost $25 (which includes shipping)
 (US participants only this time, I'm sorry!)


To throw your name in the lottery:

1) Click here to comment
 with a way to contact you

2)Blog, Facebook, or Tweet it for extra chances


Winners announced June 3rd.

Please visit Lea's sites:




  

Photobucket


Lori Anderson creates jewelry for her web site, Lori Anderson Designs, and wrote the blog An Artist's Year Off.  She is the creator of the Bead Soup Blog Party tm.   


Join me at the Facebook group Bead Soup Cafe for bead chat, swaps, challenges, and lots of eye candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! It always makes my day!